Δευτέρα 27 Φεβρουαρίου 2017

WHAT THE COMMIES SAY


President Trump was looking out of the window in the Oval Office. The famous (notorious in a communist manner of speaking) room was dim. The leader of the Free World, the one that had punched politically correct liberals in the face, couldn't sleep. The door opened and the First Lady of America (first) was staring at him. Her sweet Slavonic English was music to his ears, although he didn't get what she had said.

- Speak up, I can't hear you.
- Oh, Donald, I said that you have had enough with those bad people calling you a fascist. I know that there is no man more democratic than you.
- Sweetheart, I don't give a f*** about them. After all, Mussolini was a great leader and he taught a lesson to commies.
- Oh, dear. Don't remind me of them. They were so ruthless when I had to live in communist enslaved Slovenia.
- Poor babe! Come to my arms. You are shivering all over.

The couple remained silent for a while. Only the deep breath of two beloved people could be heard by the walls that had seen and heard the decision for the Bay of Pigs invasion and Bill Clinton's arguments about the definition of a sexual act. Nevertheless, it was a Republican outcast that had to make crucial decisions now.

- It's not the sissies of New York Times and CNN that bother me. 
- Then, what?
- I had a report from Greece.
- What do you mean? Alexis is a sweet guy, isn't he?
- Sure. He is great, but our embassy send a report about an article in a communist paper. Don't start crying again, Melania. It was an article that made me angry, not angry with the one who wrote it, but angry with myself.
- What did they say about you, Donnie dear?
- They called me the flip side of the same coin. Can you imagine that? I'm on the same coin as those bozos from the Democrat Party. And you know what? They are right. 
- Oh. Silly boy! Is that all? Of course they are right. We are all right. We are in the right side of History. You know, the one that ended some decades ago.
- Mel, you are right. We are right. That's what counts.
- Let's go to bed, darling. Tomorrow you have to talk about walls and human rights, American human rights.
- Right.

1 σχόλιο:

  1. Ήταν σαν να ήμουν στον καναπέ του οβάλ γραφείου (με τα παπούτσια επάνω) και να παρακολουθούσα αυτήν την τόσο τρυφερή σκηνή.

    Μάνο αδερφέ μου, είσαι παγκόσμιος!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή